Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Cast is OFF!!!!!



We had an appointment today at 1:05. We got there a little early and they took us straight back. Amy was a little nervous while they cut the cast off but she did GREAT! I was impressed with Allison too. That saw was kinda loud and I was standing with Amy and Miss Allison sat calm as could be in a chair nearby, looking at a book she brought in from the waiting area. After they removed the cast we went off for X-Rays. They determined that Amy actually broke her arm in THREE places - not two! But all is healed or healing nicely. No more cast, no physical therapy. And we were out in no time at all which meant Amy got to go to school and be there for the class Halloween party. YEA! I think I'll let her pick dinner tonight as a way to celebrate. And no, it is not also because I have no idea what to make for dinner again. No, no, no - that is not it AT ALL ....... snicker snicker snicker

No comments: