Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (a slice of Ham added to David's) and Chicken Noodle Soup (from a can). The kids still won't eat chicken noodle soup - why???? what kid doesn't like chicken noodle soup? I loved that when I was a kid!!!! What is wrong with these children? Is it me? Have I somehow failed miserably as a parent?
In fact - Allison has yet to eat BREAKFAST for me! She still has the same cluster of shredded wheat nuggets and honey nut cheerios in the sections of her Baby Einstein divided plate. Allison never eats ..... I have to bribe her to get her to eat anything. Eat these two bites and I'll read you a story. Eat this bite and we can listen to music. Eat these for me and then you can go play in the basement. And she is still so small compared to the other two. I pulled out my box of 3t stuff because Allison is almost 2 and 1/2 years old and at that age both Audrey and Amy were wearing 3t clothes. BUT only a handful fit Allison. The ped says she's doing fine, she seems to be on track with her milestones as far as I can tell, but HOW? I have no idea! I swear it takes me two days to get one full nutrigrain bar in that child!!!!!! And now that I have resorted to the whole "you get a candy if you sit on the potty" method of potty training she is living off a few bites of shredded wheat and then about 6-8 pumpkin creme candies a day. And of course, she has yet to actually put anything in the potty besides toilet paper!!!!!
Allright, ranting over, looks like someone needs a glass or two of wine after the kids get in bed .....
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment