Thursday, August 21, 2008

One of Those Email Surveys

I get these all the time, don't we all? I always answer them and send them back to the sender but I never forward them on to others. I have nothing to really blog about right now so I figured I'd post my responses to the most recent email survey I recieved here on my blog.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
no
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
watching Shawn Johnson during the national anthem after she won her gold medal
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey
5 . DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
3 daughters
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably - depends on what kind of person I was. If I wasn't me would I be like me or would I be totally different?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Probably too often
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Maybe - depends on where it was, how high it was, the wind, my mood/hormones, who was watching, my outfit ..... :)
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes - if they have laces but since most of mine are slip ons - because I am THAT lazy - then no
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Strong enough
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla - Particularly Blue Bell Vanilla or Amy's Just Vanilla with either heath bar or butterfinger crush'ns or Amy's Mexican Vanilla with Strawberries - OH how I miss TEXAS right now!!!! Stupid question!!!!!!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
The amount of expression in their face and rings and watches
15. RED OR PINK?
PINK
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I don't speak up and speak out to those who need to hear me
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My mom
18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
brown sandals
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
PB and J sandwich
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Alvin and the Chipmunks movie
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Carnation Pink
22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh cut grass, a field of wildflowers, authentic Tex-Mex food 'cuz that means I am HOME
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Rebecca
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yup
25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football!!
26. HAIR COLOR ?
blonde-ish
27. EYE COLOR?
Blue/green/grey hazel
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yes
29. FAVORITE FOOD?
Puffy Cheetos
3o. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Alvin and the Chipmunks
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink
33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer!!!!!!!!!!
34. HUGS OR KISSES?
from germy people and strangers - hugs and not very tight ones,
from healthy people I know - kisses
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
not a huge dessert person - don't really have a favorite. I do have preferences though - vanilla ice cream or cookies or pie
36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Not reading one right now b/c our library stinks and I can never find the books I want! What I want right now is Shopaholic Ties the Knot and Designed to Die and We Shall Not Sleep. And I know I should be reading my Bible but I have been seriously slacking lately - I really need to get back to that. Those "Bible-In-A Year" books/plans are great but boy do I feel like a crumb when it takes me, um, 2....3 years to complete one!!!
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have a mouse pad
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Olympics
39. FAVORITE SOUND?
silence
40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Rolling Stones
41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
not really sure - Hawaii?
42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can turn my feet backwards - is that really a talent?
I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue - - - again, is that a talent?
I can create a lesson plan/curriculum to match just about any topic and and age
I consider myself a darn good baker and pretty good gardener
43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Rockford, IL

No comments: