Ok - so today we aren't even supposed to break out of the 50's!!!! It is May right? This weekend is Memorial Day Weekend isn't it? And yet our high is supposed to be 58!!!!!!!!!!! And more rain is headed our way by the afternoon!!!! Amy has a class picnic today - the last day of school was Friday but there's a picnic at a park today. I'm not sure we're going to go. With all the rain we have had I'm sure the play ground is a mud pit and if more rain is headed our way I'm guessing it will be cloudy and cold by lunch time. WAH!!!! I STILL haven't had my Mother's Day picnic! I still haven't set up the hammock on my new hammock stand. Sunday it didn't rain but it was windy and COLD! Ok - not cold by yankee standards but cold enough that I couldn't open up the windows in the house. Cold enough that I was wearing a sweatshirt. Cold enough that my toes were very cold when I attempted to wear flip flops outside.
On another note - Audrey's recital was Saturday. David was out of town and I was flyin' solo and I will fully admit to doing a lousy job. Sent her to the rehearsal with no dance shoes, was late picking her up from rehearsal, forgot my camera and ended up taking her the store after the recital to pick out her own flowers ...... BUT a friend's daughter was there and she had her camera and I snapped a few pictures with that. As soon as I get them from her I will try to post them here. (Jessica, you might have to help me with that) And I did order a DVD and maybe, just maybe someone can help me figure out how to post a video on here? Where is SETH when I need him?
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment