We took down Allison's crib today and rearranged her bedroom. She loves it, she played and played in there this afternoon. There is definitely more room without the crib. Now we need to paint her walls, I'm thinking of doing it the same green Audrey had at the Avenue F house and again at the Antigua house. And we also need to move the bookcase that matches her furniture up from the basement and in to her room so she has a place for her books and her toys.
We also spent today shopping for a new sleeping bag for camp for Audrey. Who knew it would take so long!!! We finally found the one she wanted after visiting Wal-Mart, two Target stores and a Dick's Sporting Goods (similar to Academy). I also called Meijer (like a Wal-Mart) and Sears and Bed, Bath and Beyond. We found it at a Target but it was the THIRD one we visited. Now she is all packed and ready to leave for camp tomorrow. She is wearing her new "Camp Rock" outfit to camp, she has new Hello Kitty pj's for bedtime and a new "High School Musical" outift to wear on Monday. Gee - ya' think I have issues with the fact that we never could afford "cool" or "in" clothes when I was a kid? Heaven help me when she goes for 4 days/3 nights next year!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment