Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dance Recitals


Audrey and Amy had different recitals this year and I swear that one of these days I will get photos from them on here. Audrey is in level 3 and at this studio, that means you get to be in the big "Spring Show". David was out of town that weekend, and in all the craziness I forgot to bring my camera but a friend let me snap a few pictures with hers. I am waiting on her to email them to me. I also ordered a DVD of the Spring Show and if I can figure out how to do it, I will post a clip of Audrey's dances on here. Audrey's class had two dances - a ballet dance and then a jazz dance. It was fun watching Audrey "perform" and I was proud to see how she has developed and improved as a dancer. Amy is still in level 2 which means her recital was a smaller affair held in one of the rooms at the studio. I have pictures but they need to be edited and I cannot get photoshop to work for me right now. I'll keep trying and get those posted as soon as they look presentable. Both girls still really enjoy dance class. Amy seems to posses a little more natural talent in the dance arena but both love it and plan to continue next year. This year Audrey took ballet and jazz and next year plans to take ballet and modern. Amy took ballet and tap this year and will be taking ballet and jazz next year. Allison is definitely itching to get in on the action. She loved watching both recitals and often dances for us at home. It won't be long before we have three little ballerinas!!!!

No comments: