Monday, April 21, 2008
Yep - jinxed myself
Ok - we are STILL suffering from this horrid bug!!!!!! Allison had liquid pooh (gross, I know, but hey - at least you didn't have to see it smell it, change it like me!!!) all day Friday and part of Saturday. Amy woke feeling faint on Sunday, ate breakfast and then threw it all up, Allison woke up beyond crabby from nap Sunday afternoon, woke up with a scary diaper at 2am Monday morning and then threw up all over her crib at 2:30am. I end up crying to David about how I cannot take much more of this and at 3am my good husband gets on the computer and orders a new water filter for the refrigerator water-in-the-door dispenser and I think a new air filter for the house as well - it was 3am, I am a little foggy on the details ....... So far Audrey has been fine since Wednesday of last week and I have been ok since Friday. What do you think this is?!?! Is it a virus? Is it something in my house? Someone at church offered up that maybe it is a small carbon monoxide leak. GREAT! Just what my obsessive/compulsive worry wart mind needs to focus on! How do I even figure out if that is the case????? Guess I'm off to search Web MD and see what other diseases I can find and decide we have ........... If anyone who is reading this has any suggestions PLEASE share!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Send David to Wal-Mart and pick up a carbon monoxide detector!
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=1586928
I'm sorry you are going through this girl, I wish I could help you out! I will keep you all in my prayers...
Post a Comment