Saturday, October 15, 2011
MOM! I can't find my homework!!!!
"Where did you have it last?"
"I was working on it my room. It was right here and now it's gone! It just disappeared!"
(please note: the only reason the bed is made is because this picture was taken on Friday. Friday is "sheet day". The girls strip their sheets for me in the morning and bring them downstairs. They get a "free pass" on making their beds and I remake them with new sheets in the afternoon)
(please also note: I have been telling her for about TWO WEEKS that maybe it would be easier to find her homework if she picked up some of the books and papers currently scattered all over her floor ....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My mom would have LOVED it if my room was ever this clean :/
I need to find a pic and scan it in...
lol
Post a Comment