OY! This pregnant woman sure could use a glass of wine or lovely margarita ...... but I guess I'll have to settle for some candy orange slices and cheetos - two of my go-to comfort foods .....
On top of all my self created stress over the baby ......
The realtor came yesterday and while the list of things to "fix" around the house isn't exactly huge it is still overwhelming. Paint, paint, paint. Purge, purge, purge. Replace lighting fixtures, replace carpet, replace kitchen counter tops and maybe even APPLIANCES!
And then
Dell and Ceva are butting heads over this whole contract ending thing. Dell is being harsh and expecting the same level of service from Ceva, even though the contract is technically over. Ceva is bristling and telling them they can't operate at a loss and provide the same quality so they're lining up to play hard ball and hoping Dell gives a little. David is panicked that this will brew ill will for the Ceva - Dell facility in Nashville and create problems for us.
Why? Why?
I know I need to "let go and let God" but MAN is that ever easier said than done!!!!!
Pray for my sanity friends ..........
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment