Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Meet Baby A
FINALLY got to see my precious Baby! It was wonderful! Little Baby A was so very active - kicking and waving his/her arms and "swimming" all over the place. I could NOT stop smiling. It felt so good to see everything was as it should be and wonderful to hear that sweet heartbeat one more time. I think I could become addicted.
According to me I am 14 weeks today but according to two other doctors I am 13 weeks 5 days. However - the tech that performed the ultrasound pegged me at 14 weeks. She said those little wheels the doctors sometimes use can be tricky to read and that 14 weeks was more accurate. And then based on the measurements, the baby looked more like 14 weeks, 5 days. However - that measurement falls right in with what I am pretty sure is the conception date. I am almost positive I ovulated early which is how I ended up pregnant at 40. Yep - by the 4th pregnancy I have finally figured out how it all happens ..... yeah, I'm a slow learner at some things.
So now that I have these pictures - I feel great!
No, we still have no idea where we'll be living or what David's job will be.
Yes, we met with the realtor and if we sell we're looking at losing about 30-40K on this house.
No, I still haven't figured out how to combine Amy and Allison into one room so I can create a room for the baby.
Yes, I'll be having a yankee baby
Yes, he/she will be born in the winter and I HATE the winter in Ohio
But
The baby is healthy. The baby is sweet and precious. The baby is going to make a wonderful addition to this family and really - that's all I need right now.
I'm sure I'll be back on here completely flipping out in a few weeks but for now - all is right with the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment