Sunday, December 13, 2009

I officially give up!

... Give up on getting a "cute" family Christmas photo for the card. OH how I wish I knew a photographer that would come take kandid shots of us at park or something. I am never in any pictures b/c I am always the one with the camera and I am trying to get the picture, keep the kids smiling and keep them from destroying their outfits all at the same time.

Saturday morning was the neighborhood Breakfast With Santa affair. In a vain attempt I made the kids wear the scottie dog sweaters one more time in hopes of getting a cute picture with Santa. As soon as we walked in and Allison saw him, she turned to me and said "Can we go home now?!?!"

Audrey was more than happy to sit on his lap
And Amy gave in for me after some coaxing:


But Allison was NOT interested. This is as good as it got:





No comments: