What color would YOU paint the shutters and the front door? I hate the teal. I have hated it since we moved in. I also hate the grey trim contrasting with the stark white on the bay window and the front porch. I would love to redo all of the paint. But in order to save on $$ I need to just focus on the front door and the shutters. I was thinking a mossy green but what do you think about black? Do you think I could get away with black? Or is my brick too pale? I know Jessica thinks I could do black. Anyone else want to offer up an opinion?
And - am I crazy to put a picture of my house on this blog? Can any psycho out there now figure out where I live? Although - I do live in a fairly cookie cutter neighborhood in a suburb that is chock FULL of other cookie cutter neighborhoods so maybe my house really just looks like about 100 others out there .......
No comments:
Post a Comment