Sunday, September 6, 2009

My husband is a very GOOD man

This Saturday we were so blessed to have a house full of family. My baby brother (yeah, that's right Seth, I called you my baby brother), his wife Jessica, their sons Ethan and Aiden and Jessica's parents were here. They stopped off to spend a wonderful day with us on their way to a family reunion in Michigan.
First of all - not only was my husband a GREAT sport about hosting a house full of people from my family BUT THEN

As we sat on the deck Saturday afternoon enjoying the glorious weather Jessica was laughing at a Facebook status from a friend. Someone cuddled something cute and fluffy and then that something cute and cuddly was purchased. Another friend mentioned she was going to try that trick with some sparkly jewelry and see if it worked and Jessica then said she was going to try it on a new Coach purse. David and I mentioned we had a new Coach outlet just up the road and I mentioned I had a 20% coupon in my email. Poor Jessica nearly gave herself whiplash looking around excitedly ......

My awesome hubby suggested that we ladies take ourselves up there and also said he would get the children bathed while we were gone. WOW! And if that weren't enough he THEN handed me a rather thick wad of cash and told me to have fun.
Like I said ... WOW!

So off we went and Jessica and I now each own a very pretty new purse ......
Jessica's:


Mine:

(I am sooooooooo ready for game day)

No comments: