Lately I have been feeling very frustrated with our satellite reception. It seemed like it was always going in and out at night and usually during my shows. At first David thought maybe the dish had been kind of shifted out of alignment from some recent windy storms. He adjusted it and it was a little bit better but still would go in and out for no apparent reason at times. So then he mentioned that looking at it again, he realized a nearby tree had grown and some branches were now sort of in the way.Well - that was all I needed to hear.
Tree branches? in the way? Causing interruptions during Tori and Dean and Real Housewives? No problem - - I'm ON IT!!!
Hey - "Talk Soup" is on tonight and I just KNOW there will be comments on that whole train wreck that was Monday's Bachelorette episode. I have the TiVo set already!
1 comment:
I cannot WAIT to hear what he has to say!
Post a Comment