
"Harumpf" pretty much sums up how I am feeling about this Alli stuff right now.
Today is Thursday. I started taking it on Monday. So far I am not seeing anything. No weight loss that I can perceive and no side effects. The only thing I feel is tired and achy. Is that from the Alli? or is it from allergies? there is a lot of pollen floating around lately and almost everyone is sniffing and sneezing here lately.
And it's not like I wanted the side effects that everyone complains about but .... if EVERYONE ELSE complains about them that leads me to believe that EVERYONE ELSE gets them and that maybe it's just a part of losing the weight while using this drug .... Am I so overweight that I can't even lose weight on Alli? Is my body so out of whack that not even this will work for me?
But then, it has only been 4 days. Maybe after a solid week I'll see something?
Grumble, grumble, grumble .......
No comments:
Post a Comment