
So I was going to come on here and post that I just didn't think this 7 day cleanse was doing much. I mean, I started it on Monday, and yeah I didn't take the right number of pills but I took the right number on Tuesday and Wednesday and with the exception of peeing non-stop I really wasn't feeling any kind of "cleansing". (and really, who doesn't pee every 5 seconds when you are ingesting 4-5 cups of coffee and then 50-60 ounces of water every day) But then came Thursday and WHOA NELLIE! I would love to know how in the world anyone has the energy to keep up with the suggested exercise routine when they spend half the day on the toilet! I was so drained (literally) and tired yesterday! I was going to head to bed early but then I got sucked into American Chopper with David and then Millionaire Matchmaker came on and Patty was just rollin' off the one liners one after the other last night so I didn't head to bed until 11 at which point I think I pretty much passed out. It was a struggle to get up and hit the elliptical this morning but I did ... after hitting the snooze three times. And now I have had 16 oz of water and my multigrain bagel and I am starting on the coffee. I wonder how today will go? Yesterday I stuck with raw carrots and triscuits for lunch - afraid to ingest much else. This weekend is supposed to be gorgeous and we talked about grilling burgers on Saturday and inviting some neighbors over but I wonder if I can handle red meat right now? David suggested maybe we go get some buffalo meat and I think that might be the way to go ...
No comments:
Post a Comment