Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Important Video


Hello All

For those of you who know me, you know about my mom. For those of you who don't know me, I lost my mom to Breast Cancer in the summer of 1995. I was 24 years old. I am truly, truly blessed that I had so many wonderful years with my mom. We never had a tumultuous relationship like so many daughters and mothers do. There were never any strenuous years for us. As a teen, I was pretty much a goody two shoes nerd. I didn't "drink, smoke, cuss or chew and I didn't go with the kids who do" (did). I spent just about every Friday and Saturday night watching old re-runs or movies with my mom. She was my best friend to the end. So when I saw this video, shared by friend Jennifer on Facebook, I wanted to be sure to share it with you too:


I plan on hitting the website later today and finding a way to donate to this very worthy cause.

No comments: