On Monday we attempted to get a Troop photo. Several of us had cameras - this the best picture I got with mine. I lead the Pathfinder Squad this year (Kindergartners). The Pathfinders are in the front row in the blue T-Shirts. Amy is 4th from the left. Audrey is a Tenderfoot and they are in the red vests. The Tenderfoot group (1st-3rd grade) is BIG.There is a 1st and 2nd grade squad and there is a 3rd grade squad. Audrey is over on the far right, her row is on their knees. After Tenderfoot comes Explorer. Explorers are in 4th, 5th and 6th grade and have the blue vests. Next comes Pioneers, 7th and 8th graders. They wear a white shirt have a blue sash. Last is Patriot, 9-12 grade, red shirt, blue sash. Audrey and Amy have so much fun with this organization. Allison isn't a member yet but she comes along to the meetings and has a great time with us. I have to say, as much as I dislike living in Ohio, one of the things I am truly grateful for is finding this organization. I would love to see the girls remain a part of it as long as possible. If we move again I will definitely look for a troop to join and if there isn't one, I will probably try to start one.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
AHG Troop 702
On Monday we attempted to get a Troop photo. Several of us had cameras - this the best picture I got with mine. I lead the Pathfinder Squad this year (Kindergartners). The Pathfinders are in the front row in the blue T-Shirts. Amy is 4th from the left. Audrey is a Tenderfoot and they are in the red vests. The Tenderfoot group (1st-3rd grade) is BIG.There is a 1st and 2nd grade squad and there is a 3rd grade squad. Audrey is over on the far right, her row is on their knees. After Tenderfoot comes Explorer. Explorers are in 4th, 5th and 6th grade and have the blue vests. Next comes Pioneers, 7th and 8th graders. They wear a white shirt have a blue sash. Last is Patriot, 9-12 grade, red shirt, blue sash. Audrey and Amy have so much fun with this organization. Allison isn't a member yet but she comes along to the meetings and has a great time with us. I have to say, as much as I dislike living in Ohio, one of the things I am truly grateful for is finding this organization. I would love to see the girls remain a part of it as long as possible. If we move again I will definitely look for a troop to join and if there isn't one, I will probably try to start one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment