It was not all that thrilling but it was pretty neat to see all the people working and the cameras rolling and such. We'll have to pay attention now and see when it airs.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
What We Did Today
So yesterday, after swim lessons Audrey told me she met a boy in her swim class named Bleyd (pronounced "blade"). When we first moved here I had met up with a gal through Babycenter.com who had two sons, Bleyd and Lokyn. I was pretty darn sure they were the only boys in Ohio with those names so today at swim lessons I looked for her, said hi, and re-introduced myself. She asked what we were doing after swim class and I said I was supposed to be going to the grocery store. She mentioned that they were going to the Extreme Home Makeover house and said we should come too. Yes- the TV show Extreme Home Makeover is here and doing a house just down the street from our local library. You can catch a shuttle at a nearby park and ride over to the scene so we went ahead and followed her on over. Audrey and Amy were in swim suits but I had told them to bring along coverups since our plan had been to run to Kroger afterwards. I had packed Capri Sun drinks and rumaged through diaper bag and purse and found some crackers to tide them over. Allison was beyond thrilled to ride on a bus. She was laughing and clapping the whole way. We went, we saw, Erin (the other mom) took pictures and then we headed home. We saw two of the designers, Michael and Paige - no Ty. The kids got their picture taken with Michael:
It was not all that thrilling but it was pretty neat to see all the people working and the cameras rolling and such. We'll have to pay attention now and see when it airs.
It was not all that thrilling but it was pretty neat to see all the people working and the cameras rolling and such. We'll have to pay attention now and see when it airs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment