YEA! The kitchen chairs came in! I got the teen acorss the street to come watch the kids for me Monday afternoon and I drove an hour out and an hour back to get them just so I wouldn't have to wait on delivery. They are finally here, in my house, at my table. Yipee!!! Here are some pictures:
It is so nice to have 6 chairs that match! WOW! We can actually all sit in matching chairs now! And they are sooo much more comfortable! AND if I can ever, ever, ever get my family here for the holidays --- ahem! ----- we could fit all the adults at the dining table and all the kids at the kicthen table. And really - aren't they pretty basic and simple looking? Wouldn't you think I would have been able to find these just about anywhere? But no one had them and I had to have these customized for me . The white part is distressed but after talking with the gal at the store we went with the medium amount of distressing figuring that after a while with kids, they will eventually be to the full distressed look. So they look pretty "solid" in this picture but there are spots and patches that are "worn". What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment