UGH - What I wouldn't give for a pitcher of margaritas or sangria and a vat of some really goooooood queso right about now .......
I feel like everything is building up around me and it is going to certainly come crashing down around me at any second.
David is in Nashville this week and while he is due home tomorrow - he just emailed to say it won't be until 8pm or later. He has a jam packed week at work starting on the 22nd and then he is off to Chicago for a week on the 29th.
My ultrasound is at 9:30am on the 22nd and he is going to come but it will be more like a dash in and out thing not a relaxing family moment. And since he can't sit with the kids during my appt after the ultrasound, I am wondering if bringing them is even a good idea ....... And that means I have to beg a friend to watch the three kids for me at 9:00am on a Monday ........
Allison has a Kindergarten orientation on the 23rd at 2pm - no siblings are supposed to come. Audrey and Amy have Open House at their school on the same day, at the same time. And because we live in STUPID OHIO, even though I have a Kindergartner, a 2nd grader, and a 5th grader - they are at TWO DIFFERENT CAMPUSES. This is going to be a scheduling nightmare! Not to mention Allison has to take some sort of readiness test at Orientation - WTH?????? She is not going to be in the best frame of mid for any kind of test taking!!!!!!
And please don't get me started on the whole nightmare that will be transportation this year. Audrey and Amy are fine - same as last year. But the stupid, ridiculous early childhood school is all screwed up. Technically Allison still has a bus but it is easier for me to take her and pick her up - or so I thought. The STUPID OHIO school says that if you choose not to put your kid on the bus then you don't get to do carpool. You have to park and walk your kid across the parking lot full of buses and wait to either release or pick up your kid. This is just going to be ALL SORTS OF FUN when I have newborn and it's either raining or snowing outside!!!!!! I could go on - but I feel my heart rate rising already so I'll stop....
Instead I will move on to the 1 zillion home improvement projects that need to be taken care of but won't be b/c my husband either won't be here or will be but won't have the time or energy to get to them ...........
And now our AHG Troop looks like it is going to collapse around us as we have more and more girls signing up and parent volunteers dropping off like flies.
Like I said - it's one of those days ..........
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment