They went with the other company ....
We are still in a state of shock and not really sure what our future holds ....
Like I have said all along - we're pretty sure David will still have a job but with who and where and at what salary still remains unknown at this point.
It is no secret that I want to high tail it out of Ohio and move south but at the same time I don't want that to happen in a way that destroys my husband's self image.
UGH!
Time to step up the plate and truly trust God
Yeah - I can say that with the best of them.
Heck I can even find scripture to back me up:
Psalm 9:9-11 (New International Version, ©2011)
9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble.
10 Those who know your name trust in you,
for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.
11 Sing the praises of the LORD, enthroned in Zion;
proclaim among the nations what he has done.
But saying and doing are two very different things.
But I HAVE to do this. I have to model trust to my daughters. I have to be the warm soft place for my husband to land while he's feeling a bit knocked down.
And you better believe I will be praying, praying, praying for guidance and peace and wisdom, and discernment and more peace and ........
proclaim among the nations what he has done.
But saying and doing are two very different things.
But I HAVE to do this. I have to model trust to my daughters. I have to be the warm soft place for my husband to land while he's feeling a bit knocked down.
And you better believe I will be praying, praying, praying for guidance and peace and wisdom, and discernment and more peace and ........
No comments:
Post a Comment