Saturday, April 9, 2011

This is definitely goin' on my wishlist!

With two kids home and one kid quite sick I did not get much time logged for work yesterday. When I was finally able to work, I kept getting hit w/a virus and it took me about 30-40 minutes to get past it. I could barely keep my eyes open.  I ended alternating between "naps" and work until 2:30 in the morning.  I think I fell asleep around 3.  David isn't here so I can't really catch up on my sleep today.

Allison is still refusing to eat and now it is raining and thundering outside.

Audrey's class will be watching their "health" films regarding puberty on Friday so I gave her the book The Care and Keeping of You.  She's about half way through and already asking such fun questions as:
"What is puberty and why do our bodies have to change?" 
and then, my personal favorite -
 "What stage would you say my breasts are at?  Stage 1 or stage 2?"
oh and then -
"What happens to boys at puberty? What changes with them?"

David won't be home until midnite Sunday and we have AHG after school on Monday.

I need this to be my reality in the WORST way!

No comments: