
Ahhhhh, finally - the calendar is cleared ... well sort of .....
I still have tutoring and the older two have Upward Football "evaluations" tomorrow morning. The girls have a dentist appt on Monday. There's a landscaping committee meeting on the 12th and an AHG International Festival committee meeting on the 17th. Audrey has an orthodontist appt on the 18th .... BUT
*No out of town trips (which means no packing)
*No out of town guests (which means I can slack off on the cleaning for a little)
*No immediate major events that I need to plan and/or host
Maybe now we can finally get around to seeing some of those movies we said we'd see this summer.
Maybe now I can get myself into a doctor and see what this rash on my left arm and left hip is. I'm guessing it's stress related)
Maybe now the kids can invite friends over to swim at the pool.
Maybe now we can visit the Children's Museums and the "do the zoo" one more time
Maybe now we can finally make some headway on those badges the girls wanted to earn this summer
But then ....
Amy's Open House is on the 21st
Audrey's Open House is on the 24th
School starts for the older two on the 26th
Dance classes start on the 27th
Football practice begins the week of the 31st
So if today is August 7 and school officially begins on August 26 .... 26-7=19 .... so we only have a little less than 3 weeks of summer left .....
WHERE did the time GO?????
No comments:
Post a Comment