I was so happy to say good-bye to February and welcomed March with open arms but ....
March is starting to feel a lot like February!
We even had snow!!!!
Maybe April will be better -
April has my favorite holiday - Easter
April has spring break
April is one month closer to summer
I was pulled from production at work AGAIN .....
Dell decided they're gonna wait until MARCH 25th to make their contract decision ...
I got to go back to the doctor today for my re-do since my last report/lab/exam came back "slightly abnormal". You know how much I love going to the doctor ....And while they assure me that it's "probably nothing" - I don't like this waiting.
And then,
even though I go to Zumba 3 times a week now and I eat really bland and boring food most of the time - I canNOT lose any weight. I am so tired of trying and trying and not getting anywhere. I have been at Weight Watchers for over 5 months and I have yet to lose my first 10 pounds!!! And while I do admit to the occasional cookie or chips I am defnitely eating differently and I am so freakin' sore from Zumba. I love the Zumba - it's fun but I really wish all the sweating and sore muscles would get me a little more than a 2 pound gain or a mere .4 pound loss.
But - let's look at the bright side shall we -
If this stress level keeps up my house is going to be immaculate!
Once the cold/rain/snow goes away I will be working in the flower beds with a vengeance - watch out ugly shrubs!
And while lately I might be drinking just a "tad" more wine in the evenings - I do have a hunky husband who is more than willing to help me find fun ways to burn off those late night calories - wink wink - nudge nudge
And now that I have grossed you out with that bit of TMI - I will sign off.
Gotta go pick up the wee-one from pre-school and then drink about a gallon of water and cut up some celery for later .....
Ain't my life a thrilling one?!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment