Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hello Sweet Blog -
Please forgive me for neglecting you.  It's not you - it's me.

Andrew is growing by leaps and bounds and since I am still his main source of food - much of my time is spent with him.  He is eating jarred food now and working towards self feeding with puffs, cheerios and rice cakes. I have visions of him sitting happily nearby in his exersaucer or high chair, feasting on finger foods and drinking from a sippy cup as I post away.  Maybe by the end of summer???Since I am no longer earning any kind of income I am toying with the idea of turning this blog into a small moneymaker which means I need to get on here and post more often. 
In my wildest dreams my blog becomes popular enough that I am invited to some of those blogger events and I get to hang with the likes of the Pioneer Woman ..... (hey, if I'm gonna dream, I'm gonna dream big OK)

On top of feeding a growing baby boy I have three lovely daughters to look after who are getting more and more active in the extra curriculars and social aspects of life as they get older.(They are now 11, 9 and 6 - HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?  Where did the time go???) More activities means more organizing and planning, more monitoring, and more driving hither and yon .... but it's worth it - well, most days I feel like it's worth it anyway ....

Add to the family dynamic a husband who works in Nashville while we live here in Ohio and you get one frazzled mom who doesn't have as much time to blog as she used to.

But I am finding I need to blog.  I need this time to write about what's going on.  I need a place where I can get my thoughts and worries and fears "out" so they don't stay inside my heart and my head.

I know I've promised to come back to blogging before - but this time, I think I mean it :)

No comments: