Monday, October 12, 2009

She IS her Father's Daughter

My husband loves his cereal and apparently he has passed that trait on to Amy, his little mini-me in so many ways. I can have a pantry FULL of cereal and David will open up the pantry and sigh LOUDLY and moan about the lack of cereal. What he really means is there is no junky cereal that he likes or that he has a particular craving for at the moment. Well, last week Amy was much the same - EVERY morning I heard "We don't have any cereal" or "When are you going to buy more cereal?" or "There still isn't very much cereal in here", etc. This general complaining was usually followed by "I guess I'll just have oatmeal ....."

Are you serious?!?!?

Here is what was in the pantry:


But because I love her with all my heart (and because there was a sale AND I had a coupon) here is what I brought home from the grocery store for her:

I only wish I could have captured the huge smile for you to see.




No comments: