What am I talking about?
Well - Amy's birthday was Friday and her party was Friday afternoon. Her them this year was "Puppies" or you could say "Puppies and Pizza". We ordered pizza and instead of a cake or cupcakes I made brownies in a jellyroll pan and cut them in the shape of dog bones. (I have plenty of left over brownies PLUS a whole ziploc full of the scraps left after cutting out the dog bone shapes. If you are in the mood for brownies, come on over!) The invites had puppies on them and I bought party favors and napkins from the dog birthday party line. (we used the blue and green color scheme)
So far it sounds sane right?
However -
Gymboree had a line of clothes that came out in the fall that had cute little yorkies on it. Wouldn't you know - it went on sale right before Amy's party. So I started off calm enough - I ordered one shirt for Amy to wear to her party - nothing else. BUT THEN - it was gym buck redemption time and I had some PLUS I ended up with TWO 20% off your entire purchase coupons. AND THEN the yorkie stuff went to 60% off. It was too much! I couldn't resist! Here is what I bought:
They ended up wearing different leggings and Allison actually wore a different outfit altogether (she ended up with two shirts) because I didn't get all of this stuff washed in time and I am freakish in that I have to wash new clothes before they can be worn ......
Like I said - I think I might need professional help ....
...but you have to admit, those outfits ARE pretty darn cute aren't they???? And one of these days, when I actually get all the party pics off the camera and on the computer - you'll see how adorable the girls looked in them .....
All I can say is Jessica - if Baby #3 is a girl - she'll be able to wear many a Gymboree line in multiple sizes - lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment