Here it comes - my middle of winter depression ...
I am so sick of being cold - so sick of snow .... and SOOOOOO ready for sunshine and summer heat!!!!
This is what it looks like today ....
It is pretty, I will give you that. But to me it also says "Ha! Ha! You're stuck inside for the next day or two. No blue skies, no warm sun on your skin, and everytime you go outside you'll need to bundle up in layers and wear ugly boots. Ha! Ha! Ha!"
BLEH!
(Oh - just a quick update from my last blog post - all my test results came back from the doctor A-OK and no, I have not scheduled that mamogram. My excuse is that with all this flippin' snow - my kids are never at school and I am NOT dragging all three of them to THAT appointment. No way - no how)
Ok - what should I do today to drive away these winter blues. I need a battle plan .....
I can't really bake - I have now managed to gain back 5 of the pounds I had lost on Weight Watchers .... not too happy about that.... WHY can't I lose weight? I am trying!!!!! Ugh - not going to let myself go down that road ... don't need to add to my blah mood.
So if baking is out - perhaps I should turn to cleaning? Maybe we'll go through clothes and decide what to donate today and then make an itemized donation list so that when the snow clears we can go drop off everything .....
Or maybe we'll drag out the craft boxes? I did see some cute projects hanging up in the hallways at the pre-school the other day ...... and I did find a re-print of the February teacher book that I lost way back when I packed up my classroom when I left teaching right before Audrey was born....but speaking of Audrey, she is getting a little old for some of the crafts .... maybe I can get her to work on an AHG badge or two? She did start on her Internet Adventure badge the other day ..... maybe she can finish that one up and start on a new one? hmmmmm .......
No comments:
Post a Comment