Saturday, August 21, 2010

Frustrated ....

Ok - I need to come post about our trip to Granville but I need to get all the pictures downloaded so in the meantime .......

I try not to get to political but lately ....
Some things are really just pi**ing me OFF.

First and foremost
This mosque at ground zero ....
I am beyond upset about it - beyond
And how anyone thinks this is OK just makes my blood boil .....

I'm sorry but it is wrong, WRONG, W-R-O-N-G on sooooo many levels! WRONG!  I mean really, How much do you want to  bet that these same leftist idiots would protest their little hearts out if the FBI decided to open up a gun range at Ruby Ridge or maybe at the site of the Waco tragedy .....

UGH!

And also on my list of things that have me fed up
Obama blowing off the BOY SCOUTS so he could go on The View?  Are you flippin' kidding me?!?!?

These are just my top two but so many other things about the current social/political scene have me on edge, nervous and angry.  I really, truly think we are heading for a "wandering the desert" and I am not thrilled about it, not at all.

Oh wait - and another thing.  Not everything in this world is a "right".  There are lots of things out there that are a PRIVILEGE.  Not everyone is "entitled" to everything out there.  If you want something you don't have, quit yer bellyachin' and figure out a way to WORK to get it.  Don't simply throw a tantrum and demand it be given to you.

And here's what I don't get,
I am a pretty middle of the road, don't rock the boat, fence sittin' kind of gal and I am pi**ed.  How is the rest of the country not?

And before you say it is my uber-republican husband rubbing off on and influencing me hear me out ....
This stuff would have irked me way before I met David.  I am getting so tired of all the whining and moaning.  Everybody wants everything handed to them.  Nobody wants to work for anything anymore.  And everything is supposed to be viewed as "acceptable" and "OK", even when it is not. Maybe I'm just mad b/c I worked my tail off for everything I have and I am sick to death of people trying to make me feel guilty where I am and what I have.  And I'm sick of having to defend my faith too.  Everybody else can spew their hatred for Christians but we so much as whisper that we disagree with them and we're labeled as horrid and hateful?  UGH! UGH! UGH!

Ok - crazy lunatic rant over ...... I promise to get my pictures off my camera soon and post about our vacation .....

Smiley-happy post coming your way next .......

No comments: