Monday, July 19, 2010

Where are they now???

All that talk about my wedding got me to reminiscing about those sweet, sweet Hunkler Girls.  can I just show you "where they are now" ? These girls are near and dear to me - I think of them as sort of like nieces in a way. I hate that I have lost touch with them but I am so thankful I can catch snippets of their lives through their mom.

Chelsea, the oldest, was a "junior bridesmaid". I was her 1st grade teacher. She was 8 when we got married and here she is now (she's the taller of the two girls in this photo):



So very proud of her SO PROUD!!!!

Kiley and Bailey were "attendants". They passed out the programs at the door to the sanctuary, they came down the aisle but they didn't stand up front with us. They were 6 at the time, I think .....
Here they are now:

And look at this picture of "little" Kiley:


Kiley is at Westpoint with Chelsea.  Bailey was accepted into a prestigious program at the University of Missouri@ Kansas City School of Medicine and will earn a BS/MD in 6 years.

And there's Sami - my precious sweet Sami was 3 and she was just the best flower girl EVER! And here she is now:


I am just so proud of these girls. So, so proud. I have known them since Chelsea, the oldest, was a kindergartner. And there are two more now, Gracie Rae is just a year older than Audrey (so she is 10) and then there's "little" Everly who is 6.

If I can do just about half as good a job raising my daughters as Sean and Dolores have done /are doing with their daughters, I will consider myself blessed.

No comments: