As much as I may bitch and moan about being ripped from the greatest state in the Union (Texas) and plunked down here in Ohio I am so very thankful for one thing that came about because we moved here. I am thankful every day that we were able to discover American Heritage Girls and thrilled to have my daughters participating in such an excellent organization.
Today I came across yet another article comparing AHG to Girl Scouts. I wish I had the guts to post a link to the article on my Facebook page but I'm afraid I'll pretty much seal the deal on turning people away from me if I do.
So I'll play it safe and post it here on my blog on the off chance that someone from Facebook will follow the link here.
I know that not every Girl Scout troop is hell bent on churning out man hating feminists but I do believe that is the desire of those at the top of the organization and I also believe it is only a matter of time until this mindset trickles down and takes over at the local troop level.
I get that this article is written from a biased viewpoint but you know what - It's a bias that I am 100% behind ......
http://www.lifeissues.org/connector/pdfs/Oct10.pdf
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment